reCreate Love - Straight to Your Inbox!!
That's right! Starting this month we will be sending our monthly newsletter with Strengths goodies, updates and words of wisdom from Team reCreate!
When you sign up you get a FREE Beginners Guide to a Strengths-Based Journey!
YES PLEASE! SIGN ME UP!
Join reCreate’s Strengths Group Coaching
reCreate your life to catch up to your dreams!
Have you been wanting to learn more about your StrengthsFinder results and put them to the test of living big?? reCreate is offering our first round of Group Coaching!
In our sessions we will:
• Discuss the Strengths philosophy and understanding your unique Top 5
• Understand how investing in your Talents leads to Strength
• Help you own and value your uniqueness
• Discuss successes and desired changes you’re looking to make
• Use your Strengths to create goals to achieve those big dreams
Limited Space! Sign Up Here!
A LIFE WELL-LIVED IN STRENGTHS
Now that you know your Strengths, how do you own and appreciate them?
We had an overwhelming request to host reClaim, our Part 2 workshop of A Life Well-Lived in Strengths Series.
In this session participants will:
· Dive deep into their top 5 strengths and correlating them to our past experiences, current circumstances and future hopes and dreams
· Dig into barrier labels and why they can prevent us from living a life well-lived
· Discover which of the four domains you mostly live in
· Exploring the interplay of theme dynamics and how they create a lens in which we operate our lives
If you loved our workshop and want to invite a friend who did not attend the first event- NO PROBLEM- we can get them caught up! An access code will be emailed to them within 24 hours of registration. They will take the assessment and there will be homework that must be taken and completed by April 21st.
For more details check our Part 2 Series Page.
Leave a Reply.
Strengths-based Development (SBD) is our passion, commitment and life. Team reCreate is devoted to work that creates transformation, meaning and purpose in the lives of those we serve. This space is meant for you to get to know us, learn more about Strengths and hear from others in this line of work. Thanks for being on this journey with us!